September 25, 2007

Several things...

Wow time flies! Work is quite busy and will be all through next month I am afraid, so probably not much blogging between now and November. I have been going back and forth about posting the second part of my conversion story and have decided, for the time being, not to. There are several reasons for this. First, I am not completely satisfied with part one so until I am there is no point in continuing. Second, I haven't actually converted yet so it seems more appropriate to wait until after I finish RCIA in the spring. Finally, I simply don't have the proper time:energy ratio lately to embark on this written down quest for self knowledge. I am still on the path but writing it down seems difficult at the moment. Some things have to be lived first and written about in retrospect in order to be fully articulated. So, while I do plan on making this blogging thing a more regular hobby, it is just going to have to wait until I can put enough time and energy in to make it something I am pleased with. In the meantime I will be reading other blogs when I have spare time and have just recently discovered a couple new ones to peruse.

No comments: