September 1, 2008

Onward and Upward

As I sit on the couch, trying not to move too much and eating re-fried bean and cheese quesadillas very v e r y slowly, I have a sinking feeling that things are going to get worse before they get better. I am just 7 weeks pregnant yesterday and I spent a good portion of this morning dry heaving while my wonderful husband tried to find something for me to eat that would make it stop. I got some sea bands or travel bands which seemed to help at first. And they may still be helping, but I think the nausea is simply getting worse. In fact as I type this I can feel that wonderful feeling creeping up on me again. Ugghh, sometimes I wish I could fast forward to the second trimester...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginger supplements always help me. Hang in there! You are in my prayers! :)